- Flaxseed oil is high in ALA omega-3 fatty acids, which have been associated with numerous health benefits.
- Some test-tube and animal studies show that flaxseed oil may reduce cancer cell growth, although additional research in humans is needed.
- Some studies have shown that flaxseed oil could improve heart health by reducing blood pressure and increasing the elasticity of the arteries.
- Some animal and human studies have shown that flaxseed oil may help treat both constipation and diarrhea, but further research is required.
- Animal and human studies show that supplementing with flaxseed oil could help improve skin smoothness and hydration, while also treating certain skin conditions like dermatitis.
- Some studies have shown that flaxseed oil may have anti-inflammatory properties. However, additional research is needed.
Flaxseed oil (Linseed oil)
Linseed oil also known as flaxseed oil, rich in omega 3 fatty oil. It’s known for its anti-inflammatory, immune boosting, eases hot flashes, properties. And it also smooth wrinkles, moisturizes, hydrates, glows and rejuvenate the skin.
There are no inquiries yet.