- Flaxseed oil is high in ALA omega-3 fatty acids, which have been associated with numerous health benefits.
- Some test-tube and animal studies show that flaxseed oil may reduce cancer cell growth, although additional research in humans is needed.
- Some studies have shown that flaxseed oil could improve heart health by reducing blood pressure and increasing the elasticity of the arteries.
- Some animal and human studies have shown that flaxseed oil may help treat both constipation and diarrhea, but further research is required.
- Animal and human studies show that supplementing with flaxseed oil could help improve skin smoothness and hydration, while also treating certain skin conditions like dermatitis.
- Some studies have shown that flaxseed oil may have anti-inflammatory properties. However, additional research is needed.
Flaxseed oil (Linseed oil)
Linseed oil also known as flaxseed oil, rich in omega 3 fatty oil. It’s known for its anti-inflammatory, immune boosting, eases hot flashes, properties. And it also smooth wrinkles, moisturizes, hydrates, glows and rejuvenate the skin.
Method of Use
Flaxseed oil can be used in place of other types of oil, added to smoothies and shakes or applied directly to the skin and hair.