Garlic taken orally (by mouth) has been used in alternative medicine as a possibly effective aid in treating high blood pressure, coronary artery disease (hardened arteries), stomach cancer, colon cancer or rectal cancer, and in preventing tick bites. Garlic applied to the skin may also be possibly effective in treating fungal skin infections such as ringworm, jock itch, or athlete’s foot.
Garlic has also been used to treat high cholesterol, stomach ulcers caused by H. pylori, cancer, or circulation problems in the legs. However, research has shown that garlic may not be effective in treating these conditions.
Benefits Of Garlic Oil
- Used to prevent infections and treats symptoms of bronchitis and cold.
- Reduces tiredness and rejuvenates your body.
- Can be used in detoxification alternative health protocols.
- Reduces high blood pressure as well as high cholesterol.
- Controls hypertension.
- Relieves tooth ache, inflammation.
- Aids weight loss
- Stimulates circulation
- Boosts immunity
- Prevents/treats dandruff
- Used for Food seasoning