Neem is an amazing gift from nature! It offers unbeaten and medically proven health and beauty benefits. Hemani Neem oil derived from neem seeds is ever more amazing! It is used as a main ingredient in many skin and hair care cosmetics.
Amazing Benefits of Hemani Neem Oil:
Neem seed oil provides effective treatment option for damaged skin and hair. Hemani Neem oil is loaded with nutrients and is used in a variety of lotions, creams soaps and of course cosmetics. It is extremely beneficial for eczema prone skin and will benefit people who suffer from psoriasis and acne.
1. Protects Skin and Fights Aging: Neem contains high level of antioxidants which protect the skin from environmental damage. It also contains carotenoids which provide high antioxidants that defend the skin against age promoting free radicals. It gets easily absorbed by the skin and rejuvenates it and improves its elasticity. With regular usage, neem also smoothens wrinkles and fine lines, thus fights the signs of ageing.
2. Fights Acne: Neem oil is ideal for acne prone skin because it clears up pimples and removes bacteria that cause break outs. It also helps to reduce redness and inflammation. It can also be used as a face mask to remove the entire impurities ad tightens the pores.
3. Relieves Symptoms of Eczema: Neem oil helps to relieve eczema symptoms.
4. Fights Fungal Infections: Fungal infections of the skin like ring worms & athlete’s foot are quite common. Neem being one of the most powerful anti-fungal agents available in nature makes it good for this.
5. Brightens the Skin: Neem seed oil is an ultimate pigmentation reducer. It imparts brightness to the skin with a splash of freshness when used regularly. It slows down the production of melanin in the skin.
6. Healthy Hair: Weekly application of neem oil can result in healthier scalp and healthy hair. When using neem oil, dilute it with some other carrier oils like almond oil or coconut oil as neem is a very strong oil and has a strong smell which people with sensitive noses might find difficult to tolerate.
7. Dandruff Treatment: Neem Oil is a natural cure for dandruff and dry scalp. Many dandruff shampoos utilize neem oil and regular usage can prevent dandruff from forming. It improves scalp health and maintains the scalp’s PH level. As a result, dandruff gets reduced. Neem shampoo is the most convenient way to prevent other scalp ailments like itchy scalp and psoriasis..
8. Treat Head Lice: Neem oil is a safe way to remove head lice. Leave the neem oil overnight and then comb with a nit comb to remove lice.
9. Promotes Hair Growth: Neem hair oil is also known for its ability to increase hair growth.
10. Making Natural Pesticides & Fungicides: This is a multipurpose oil and is also used in the production of pesticides, fungicide which makes it a valuable component for agricultural purposes. Its active ingredients inhibit the growth of insects by interrupting their life cycle.
11. Making Pet Care Products: Neem oil is also used in various pet care products. Neem pet care products are helpful to deter ticks and fleas as well as controlling mange, hot spots, scabies and other skin diseases in animals. Neem oil is powerful enough to kill ticks and lice in pets and also prevent the re-occurrence to a certain extent when added to their shampoo. We can also spray this in the area where your pets usually spend time to prevent them from contracting them again.
12. Mosquito Repellent: Add 10% of neem oil to your lamp oil and allow it to burn. The odour which of neem oil from this will ward off the mosquitoes.