Lavender oil is an essential oil derived from the lavender plant. It can be taken orally, applied to the skin, and breathed in through aromatherapy. It has the ability to lessen acne, help lighten skin, and reduce wrinkles. It can even be used to treat other things, like improving hair health and digestion.
Benefits Of Lavender Oil
- Possesses Antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties
- Heals minor burns and bug bites and wound healing.
- Useful for treating anxiety, insomnia, depression, and restlessness.
- Lessens acne, help lighten skin, and reduces wrinkles.
- Can be used for treatment of eczema and dry skin.